An online maze puzzle generator tool to generate unlimited random and unique printable maze puzzles with solution in different shapes, formats, sizes and designs. Download the generated patterns as PDF, PNG or SVG formats.
Commercial Use: The puzzles generated using this tool are allowed for personal and commercial use.
Recommended: Check out these other 7+ Puzzle Maker Tools to create commercial use printable puzzles.
Heading(For PDF file only)
Number of Cells
Click 'generate maze' button to make maze puzzles
PDF file download will include both the puzzle and the solution.
What is a Maze?
A maze is a collection of paths where one has to reach the destination by following a certain direction. There is always a start and destination point and player starts from the start point and follows a path of their choice. Mazes are fun and interactive puzzles where it is easy for players to get confused about which way to follow to correctly reach the destination.
Why play Maze Puzzles
Mazes are perfect brain workout for kids and adults. Some of the major benefits from playing maze puzzles are:
- Such puzzles help strengthen brain activity, memory concentration and problem solving skills;
- Children develop fine motor skills while working on their hand eye coordination and developing muscle tone;
- Maze puzzles encourage kids to interact and concentrate while trying to solve problems
- Help with improving a child’s cognitive thinking process
Maze Generator for Commercial Use
Create your own mazes with our Maze Puzzle Generator. Customize your maze puzzles for personal and / or commercial use. You can brand these maze puzzles as your own and start making money as passive income. Create your workbooks to sell on Etsy, Amazon KDP, Ebay and other similar marketplaces. This Maze Puzzle Generator lets you create different shapes, styles, colors of your choice.
How to Create Custom Mazes?
Follow these steps to create the custom mazes:
- Set the heading or title, font, size and color of the puzzle (for pdf version only)
- Set the number of cells of the puzzles
- Set the cell width
- Select the Shape from the drop down menu.
- Choose the difficulty level i.e., hard, normal, difficult
- Choose the colors for the maze as well as the solution lines
- Choose the thickness of the lines and the corner style like round or square
- You can also check off the Start and End marks
- Once you have input all these values, click on the blue “Generate Maze” button. Check off “Show Answers” button to reveal the answers
- Download by clicking on the green “Download” button. Select the PDF size of your choice. It could be letter size or A4 size. Besides, PDF, you also have the choice to download in PNG and SVG formats
- Print and start solving the maze puzzles